Tuesday, March 1, 2011

WAHM post

Poking around on the computer last night, I found this site as well. It's called payperpost.com

"These folks pioneered the "get paid to blog" concept. Besides being the most popular paid blogging network, I've found that they always seem to have the most job opportunities available at any given time. PayPerPost pays bloggers anywhere from $5 to over $200 per completed and approved post." (copied from ehow.com!!)


Read more: How to Get Paid To Blog - Paid Blogging Networks | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_2100793_paid-blog-paid-blogging-networks.html#ixzz1FLdRjXO6

Now personally, I just signed up with them last night. I have always read due diligence is key to everything that you do. As I figure more out, I'll post, but if you have comments, please, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment