Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday, Friday

Ahh - it's been a week!! Happy that my son did not have appendicitis, not happy that we had to go through the ordeal. We did get to spend quality time together and that is a plus to the whole experience.
Tomorrow night I am going out. I actually sent an "event" invitation on Facebook to some of my friends. My girlfriends know me all too well - the fact that I am leaving the house is A.) A Miracle and B.) an event.
My high school girlfriend contacted me a month ago to clear the date to go out (if we get to see each other once a year, that in itself is an event) so, since we're going to a local place that is a lot of fun, I thought that it would be fun for my girls to know that I would be awake past bedtime, with makeup on (actually getting my hair done tomorrow so I feel pretty) .
It's springtime, so I think it's time to chop the locks off. I still need to have ponytail length hair, but, something lighter and fluffier. My hair has been through the ringer lately (yet another post for another day) and I want to clean it up a bit. My birthday is in a few weeks, so, I'll be used to styling it by then! My mother bought me a new makeup kit for Christmas, and now I'll be able to open it. Maybe even paint my nails tonight! Too bad my husband isn't coming out. It's a shame to look as good as I am going to and not have him on my arm (Sarcasm doesn't come across very well in cyberland)
I think I'll take before and after pics(LOL!) Then you'll have an actual updated pic of the face behind the words (most pics I used of me have been from 6 years ago except me and my momma at the bottom of this page)

I added a new post to my Odd Jobs Momma site this morning. It's about a new passion of mine that I have been able to make a few dollars off of. Please check it out and let me know what you think. I'm doing a lot of research still before I start doing some internet job postings.
http://www.oddjobsmomma.blogspot.com
It's all about passion ladies. I'm passionate about making money and convincing myself that I want to stay awake to go out dancing when I would normally be closing my eyes!
Happy Weekend!
PS - This weekend, I will be catching up with all my following!! Sorry, it's been a crazy week, and I have lots of messages and follows to return - I will get there!!!! Please don't think me rude!

1 comment:

Samantha Sotto said...

Glad that your son is better and yay for your night out! :D

Post a Comment