Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Back to routine

It was a very long winter break. Started with one child finishing being sick and the start of another child beginning. Of course, this kid doesn't complain. He's really bad at being sick. So bad, infact, that he ended up in the ER for a day because he was so completely dehydrated from vomiting. Kids. Love them.
Anyway, still rooting around on the computer and finding so many interesting blogs and websites. It's a whole new world for me out there. My head is taking me in 10 different directions about what I want to write. I have a lot to say - even if it is just here on the computer. Will I get followers? Do I get paid at all for this if I keep trying? Do I look like a fool for doing this to the people that do know me? I think I'm pretty passed the age of giving a crap about what other people think. I don't want to filter myself. I don't want to sound too scattered either. I guess this will all iron itself out as I go. Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment