Monday, March 7, 2011

This child of mine.....

The child that makes me panic the most makes me smile and laugh the most! When the 4y.o. gets sick - I am panic stricken. He was born with a congenital heart defect called a coarctation of the aorta. He had closed heart surgery when he was 8 days old. I laugh at him right now because he is sitting at the piano trying to figure stuff out. The 6 y.o. is trying to teach him from the kitchen table.
The 4 y.o. has a motormouth. Yup. I called him a motormouth. He does not stop making noise. He wakes up religiously at 6 AM. He starts talking or humming right out of bed and does not stop until he passes out at 7:40 PM. He's going to be like the guy from the Police Academy movies that was able to make all sorts of different sounds with his mouth.
He rides his pillow pet lady bug like a horse - sound effects and all. Both boys are excellent at mimicking laser blaster sounds from Star Wars.
My husband had an experience of spending a day a lone with the littlest one and couldn't believe his ears by the end of the day. He even hums when he is eating!!
Back to topic work tomorrow..........

No comments:

Post a Comment