Sunday, March 20, 2011

Going out of Business....

I'm a Tastefully Simple Consultant. Atleast for the next 11 days. I started selling in '07 to get out of the house. Lately I've been finding it a chore. Please don't get me wrong, I have made WONDERFUL friends through this. But, the actual issue is is that my heart just isn't into it anymore. I used to really love what I did, loved what I sold. The product just isn't doing it for me anymore. Each calendar quarter, a certain quota must be met and I told my husband, if it was meant to be, I'll make the quota. From the looks of it, it's not. And that's okay. I didn't really try. I'm not a salesperson as it is.
My passion has been teaching piano for (holy cow) just about 20 years now (I started teaching my first semester of college!!) So, if that passion is still there, that's what I should still be going forward with. When religion is over, I'll be able to take on even more students and still allow for plenty of time with mine.
This sounds to me like I'm having a psych session with myself and trying to convince myself of what I already know!
EH - This post isn't snarky enough and I haven't had enough coffee yet for a Sunday morning.
ANyway, case closed. I will be making notifications this week.
I'm sure that I"ll be posting more later - haven't bragged about my kids enough or my awesome husband in over 24 hours, so that's overdue.
GOOD MORNING AND HAPPY SUNDAY!!

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Happy Sunday to you! Thanks for stopping by. Following you back.
Debbie from nofiltermom.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

hello saucy friend and fellow lady blogger!
I wish you luck with whatever you move on to after leaving Tastefully Simple Behind. Sounds like you're up for a change!
btw, I took piano lessons for years as a kid. So I appreciate the patience that goes into that!

Anonymous said...

I'm a new follower. Hope you follow me back!
Have a great Sunday!
http://scentedblessingsunlimited.blogspot.com/

Invisible Hand said...

Retail is a hard business. Moreover, it can be difficult to do business with friends.

Sweaty said...

Hi Wendie, thanks for dropping by my blog. Yep, I can see that we'd be good friends! Not only do you appreciate my issues with fart, but I just found out that you're... a Twi-Mom!!! OMG!!! Now, which team are you, gf?

Samantha Sotto said...

Happy Sunday :) Life is too short to fill with things that don't ignite your passion.

Post a Comment