Saturday, March 19, 2011

This page....

YOu know, I'm sitting here on my Saturday morning, trying to catch up on my email and stuff and wanting to change things a bit on the blog. Rearrange, add, delete, etc. I realized that I am a dumb ass when it comes to HTML and all that. I am married to a man who pays our mortgage with HTML code, so you would think that I would have a little bit of insight to this. NO. I have to get him involved and hopefully I won't look like a complete idiot to him. I have researched, copied, pasted, deleted, and all sorts of other stuff. It's still not right. UGH.
I laugh because when my husband comes home from work each day, I'm as giddy as the kids because I love telling him about how many followers I have and how many page views I've had and how many pennies I made from ad sense. widgets make everything so easy - so why can't I widget a stinkin' "GRAB MY BUTTON" thingy. I understand, code, code, code. I worked for an engineering company for years (how I met hubby!) and still, not one ounce of osmosis took effect there.
Ahhh husband of mine, someday your children will be doing this for you, but, until then, I need you. Please read this while you're still laying in bed and add this to your "honey do" list for the weekend! Thanks! LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

Samantha Sotto said...

Nice to know that I am not alone in the HTML-challenged department. :D Luckily, like you, I have a hubby who is patient enough to tinker with whatever needs tinkering with on the blog. Aren't you glad we don't need an HTML code to say "help," "thanks," and "I love you?" ;-)

Have a great weekend. :D

Post a Comment