Friday, May 27, 2011

Over doing it....

Well, it truly has been a while since I've had anything to say.  Really, it's not that I haven't had anything to say, it was lack of time!!  When I get involved in something, I have a tendency to throw myself into it and kinda leave everything else in the dust for a while.  So, this lovely little blog of mine is the one that suffered.  BOO.....
Here I am at a holiday weekend, and I'm pretty sure that I"m going to be spending my daytimes catching up on the 3 GIANT piles of papers, mail and forms that have been waiting for me, so graciously catching the dust for me and leaving it's imprint on my couch cushions.  Anyone looking for rectangular cushions, let me know.  My butt is quite round and I don't know how it will fall in.  (Round butt, square seat???)
I digress, I really have taken on quite a bit lately.  My parents are visitng for the next 2 weeks.  So, in my own brilliance, I started spring cleaning 3 days before they got here.  REALLY??  Yes, I am that stupid.  SO, there's piles of outgrown clothes that I want to sell on ebay laying around.  There's piles of "stuff" to go into the basement - and they can't go down there because that needs it's own spring cleaning. 
Cake orders are booming, so, I'm really excited about that and I'm focusing a lot of time on my other blog to be helping out other mommas!!  PHEW - the neglect.  I am never without my cell phone so i don't miss an email - I still can't respond on time. 
I'm hoping when school ends, i'll be able to redirect my focus to the kids more and really just divide my time properly between internet, piano, cooking and playdates.  Thank goodness I have a very supportive husband who gets me and how I function - I think a lesser man would have imploded by now........

4 comments:

Wendy said...

We need to do some play dates with Allison & Dana - your house or mine - I have the pool... =)

Terri said...

I'm the worlds worst at overextending myself so I know what you are going through. Enjoy the visit, don't stress, breathe in, breathe out ha.
Welcome to VoiceBoks. :)

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I´m quite the opposite jejeje I plan tons of stuff and never seem to get to do them!
Hopped from VoiceBoks and just found out your oddmomma
Lolo
http://www.detodounlolo.blogspot.com

Gina Jacobs Thomas said...

Breathe, girl! Perhaps when parents are in town, you can catch a little break? Here's hoping for a relaxing summer! Have a great weekend,
Gina
www.totallyfullofit.com

Post a Comment