Saturday, May 14, 2011

Bridesmaids - The Movie

I believe one catch phrase that I saw was, "A chick flick that doesn't suck" and it was correct!!  Kristen Wiig and Maya Rudolph were hysterical together in this movie.  I wish SNL was this funny every week.  Yes, some of the humor was crude (I believe I had a screaming laugh going on at one point while crying at the same time - I should have been worried about bladder protection at that point!) 
A cute story about childhood friends.  One is struggling to keep her head above water financially and the other just got engaged.  So, you can see here where the craziness can kick in.  Kristen Wiig is just pure comic genious.  I don't know how she pulls off some of the stuff that she does.  The supporting cast (the bridesmaids) definately are scene stealers!  I gave such a glowing review to my husband, he is actually looking forward to it being available on netflix!  That's definately a thumbs up!

PS to my girls that went out last night.  My childhood friends.  I love you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been wanting to see this one. Sounds like you and your friends had a nice night out too!

Following you from VoiceBoks!~Lisa
I am all a twitter about life

Becky McNeer said...

Yay! I'm so glad to hear this was not a disappointment! I REALLY want to see this too.

Post a Comment