Thursday, April 7, 2011

You like me! You REALLY Like me!!



I am feeling extremely lucky the past few days!  I received the Stylish Blogger Award from Christina at

Keeping it Simple !!

I'd like to give a huge shout out to her and her adorable blog and boys!  To accept the award, you are asked to do a few things. Link back to the blogger who awarded you, share 7 things about yourself, pay it forward and award 10-15 other blogs with the award, and let those bloggers know that you gave them the award.
There are so many amazing bloggers out there, I don't know where to start!

Diary of a SnuggleSlut

From the Mudroom...

Mama's Gotta Go

Mommy Rock Out

My dishwasher's possessed!





Now, 7 things about me:
1:) I have no idea what I am doing on this computer, hence, the messed up links to the lovely ladies above.  Please, copy and paste, look them up and love them up!
2:)I carry such guilt over the most ridiculous things that it sends me to bed in terrible stomach pain.  I am now seeking medication to fix the pain, but not the brain
3:) I want lavish dinner parties.  I want a GIANT dining room table and cook 5 course meals for my friends.  Instead, we usually end up with take out and a few mags of wine and cases of beer.  Eh - we're together anyway, right?
4:)The longer that my parents live on the other side of the states, I want to move there.  I want to be near them and my brother, but, I do not have the heart to move my husband away from his family *(and he would fight me to the death to not move to the desert)
5:) I am named after my aunt (my mother's sister) who was named after a made up girl in a little story known as Peter Pan.  I am Wendie!
6:) I want to play the piano in a concert hall and not mess the music up.  I'm a nervous player even though I've been playing for 30 years, but, I would never tell my students that!
7:) I want to have enough money when we retire to continue on our "road trips" that started our romance 11 years ago.......

4 comments:

Christina said...

I love your number 3 and 7!!

Samantha Sotto said...

Your #7 rocks :) Congrats on your award!

mombo880 said...

Congrats on the award!

Anne said...

Wendie...love it! Especially #7... romance and road trips.. I get it! They do go together. Nothing like being on an adventure with your sweetie!
Anne

Post a Comment