Monday, June 27, 2011

Whoa, hold your horses!

Okay, how many minutes since my last post and now little man is in his room punished for all the SPIT I found on his bedroom floor.  Hocking drooling loogies all over his floor.  He has been yelled at for DAYS about this ridiulous drool thing and (PS - He's 4 1/2) and UGH!!!  I don't know how to get through to him..  He says he's sorry because he thinks that's what I want to hear.  It actually grates me when he says it.  He doesn't know what it means to be sorry.  AAHHHHH> 
Unbelieveable.
Suggestions?
post signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry...can't help you with that one. I have a very defiant but adorable 2 year old that pushes her limits every opportunity possible. She's so different and rebellious compared to her big sister {6yrs old} who happens to be my rule follower. Sometimes we just have to pray for creative solutions and patience. When that doesn't work, I usually ask my hubby to tag me out for a little while.

Good luck! :)

Blessings,
Rosann
http://www.christiansupermom.com/

Post a Comment