Friday, March 4, 2011

Fantasy Friday

Probably not what you thought! When Fridays roll around, I have ideas of grandure!! My husband only works a half day, the little one is home by lunch time and the big guy is home by 4. It really does feel like a 3 day weekend every weekend. Life is good. I keep thinking about all the wonderful things we can do as a family and the stuff that we'll get done around the house.
Then it's Sunday night and we're watching AFV and I'm wondering where the weekend went!!
Does this happen to a lot of other people other than me? Hubbs and I are on completely different schedules. I am up before the sun and he goes to bed a few hours before the sun comes up. So, needless to say, our nights aren't too exciting. Summertime will change that a bit, but, the school year does me in.
I love playing with my kids. I tend to back off quite a bit when the husband is home so they get quality time with him on the weekends. MAN TIME!!
I am still reading a lot of information on where to go with this blogging. The truth of the matter is, as much as I want to have followers, and I want to make a little bit of extra spending cash at the same time, I don't know if I've found my niche here. I know that answers and followers show up in a day, or a week even. I think I want a website. I already got the domain name, it's just a matter of taking the time that it needs to put it together.
Little bits at a time.
Well, here's to all my new cyberfriends. Hope you have fantastic weekend and keep posting all the great ideas that I love to read!!

No comments:

Post a Comment