Tuesday, March 8, 2011

done. Done. DONE!!!!

Am I crazy for not wanting to be a short order cook?? I specifically ask the little people what they want for dinner and they must agree upon it. SO, why is it that when I cook it, only 1 out of 2 children eats it???? THE ONE WHO ASKED FOR IT DOESN't EAT IT> This is definately not the first time this has happened. I'm so done with this. I make dinner seperate for my husband and myself during the week and we all eat together on the weekends. so even on a night like tonight, I give them options and they agree. THey know this is how it works. UGHH!!!!
I guess this is more of a rant than a question, unless I ask, anybody else get this frustrated???

2 comments:

Anne said...

Another word for MOM should be SOC (short order cook) because that is what we are amongst many other things. I'm not sure why I cave into all the food demands/dislikes/likes etc. in this family... when I was a kid my parents made us eat everything served.. including liver and onions (YAK!!). Hey maybe I should try serving that and then they'd really start appreciating the nicer things I serve around here! LOL Hang in there!

Veronica Lee said...

Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog.
Have a nice day!

Post a Comment